The Moultonborough Women’s Club strives to promote civic, educational and social activities. The Club has over 100 members who actively network and fund raise for the community needs of the Moultonborough Area. Members are from Moultonborough, Sandwich, Tuftonboro, Center Harbor, Melvin Village, Mirror Lake, Ossipee, Meredith, Laconia and more.
*Members enjoy socializing at meetings and at special events.
*Members share ideas, experiences and realize personal growth.
* At monthly meetings, special speakers come to share their passions, special skills or talents. Some experts come to increase our understanding of specific topics.
*Members have opportunities to share their skills and work with women of diverse talents and backgrounds.
*Our women have the desire and the hearts to share by giving to others. Come and share the mission and the benefits.
* Provide scholarships to our local students each year. Since 1960, the MWC has given over $168K in Scholarships!
* Raised $108,945 for the American Cancer Society by participating in the Cancer Stride Walk each year
* Our "Charity of the Month" provides food, personal products, toys, supplies and other items to local groups in need.
* "Adopt a Spot" Members work on the garden between the Moultonborough Library and Town Hall to enhance the town's appearance
* The Club provides many annual donations and gifts to local charities.
* Presented Flags & Poles to the Central School and Town Library
* Purchased playground equipment, musical instruments and sponsored sports team members.
* Periodically present books to the Library in the name of any deceased member.
The Moultonborough Women's Club
PO Box 877
Center Harbor, NH 03226