We are rounding the corner into November and the busy holiday season but, before we get into all that, let’s have a Women’s Club meeting!!
IMPORTANT MEETING INFORMATION
We will gather, check-in, sign-up and chat at 11:30am on 11/4 and lunch will be served at 12:00pm. The Attendance list based on those who signed up at the October meeting is attached. Check and see if you aren’t on it but should be OR are on it but can’t make it and PLEASE contact Susan Doherty-Funke by Monday October 28 so we give an accurate count for lunch.
Also, we made a mistake in the Senior Lunch forms and did not include a space for your emergency contact and phone number which, it turns out, Donna needs. That being the case, we’ve got to get that information to Barb Palmer and the easiest way is just to drop her an email Barbara Palmer, otherwise she is going to have to contact each of us.
Reuben’s Rescue Ranch
We are excited to welcome Dawn Thomson and hear from her in person about the wonderful work they do in providing lifelong sanctuary to animals in need in Danbury, NH. Use this link to check it out online: https://reubensrescueranch.weebly.com
. Also, It has been noticed that there has been cell phone use during our speaker’s presentations so please be sure to silence AND store your cell phones. Thank you!
We will be collecting pantry staples with the holidays in mind for the Lakes Region Food Pantry this month. Items that will be especially appreciated include canned vegetables and cranberry sauce, boxed dessert, stuffing and bread mixes and foil roasting pans. Please check the dates on all donated items! Also, if you didn’t get a chance to contribute last month and are moved to do so after Dawn’s presentation, we will have the donation envelopes for Reuben’s Rescue Ranch available again this month.
OTHER TOPICS, PROJECTS and EVENTS
- We will be collecting donations to show our appreciation for Donna Grow and her staff this month and will be presenting the gifts next month.
- Janet Schurko will have the sign-ups for gifts for Moultonborough children at this meeting which is always a wonderful reminder of the true meaning of the holiday season!
- Finally, the search for a Vice President continues. I would also like to remind you that it can be CO-VPs! Would you and a friend be interested in teaming up in this leadership role? Please see me or Dotti Simpson to get more details!
- Please review the October minutes attached to this email along with reviewing your planned attendance at the meeting.
- December hostesses, please don’t forget to gather after the meeting to discuss plans for next month!
We have many new members so please, actively seek out people you don’t recognize; Introduce yourself and talk to someone new!